4/11/2015 - 9:00AM
OWNER: MARY BEIERSCHMITT
10226 FOX ROAD
JESUP, IA, 50648
DIRECTIONS: Take exit 240 off highway 20. Go south 1-1/2 mile to Fox Road. Turn left (east) 1/2 mile to auction site. Mary has sold the farm and is moving closer to family. Complete liquidation of all tractors, machine shop equipment & machining equipment. Large quantity of tractor parts, automotive parts & related items. Quantity of iron. Mark your calendars. 10% buyer's fee
TRACTORS, MOWERS & ACCESSORIES
- 1973 Massey Ferguson 165 tractor, gas, wf, 13.6-R28 tires, 5154 hours, 3 pt, pto, front weights, fenders, s/n 9A154735
1965 Massey Ferguson 180 tractor, dsl, wf, 15.5-38 tires, 3149 hours, 3 pt, pto, front weights, good rubber, s/n CDW645000125
2008 John Deere Ez Trak Z445 riding mower, 54” edge deck 195 hours, s/n MOZ445CO21455
6’ 3pt mower; 8’ 3pt rear blade; Cream separator; Corn Sheller, End gate seeder;
Massey Harris 3 bottom plow
ANTIQUES, COLLECTIBLE TRACTORS & PARTS
- John Deere GP tractor, 2 cylinder, rubber hubs & partial steel front rims
2 Fordson 4 cylinder tractor, 42” rear steel slat & cleat wheels, fenders
1948 Minneapolis Moline Universal RTU tractor, s/n 0014801769, 4 cylinder motor, nf, 10-38 rear tires, pto, draw bar,
1927 McCormick Deering 15-30 tractor, 4 cylinder, s/n TG-55626, fenders, 34”front steel & 50” rear steel lug wheels
1930 McCormick Deering 22-36 tractor, 4 cylinder, s/n TG-142417M, fenders, 22” front steel & 50” rear steel lug wheels
McCormick Deering 10-20 tractor, 4 cylinder, s/n IH8351 EH, fenders, 22” front steel & 42” rear steel lug wheels
McCormick Deering Regular tractor, narrow front, 4 cylinder, no front wheels, 42” steel slat wheels w/ lugs
McCormick Deering Regular parts tractor, narrow front, 4 cylinder, rubber hubs
Various McCormick Deering front steel wheels (10-20, 15-30, Regular)
Various John Deere steel wheel (24” – 30”)
John Deere B rear skeleton cut-off steel wheels
AC WD rear steel wheels
Assorted IH rear cut-off steel wheels
Assorted carb’s, magnetos, spark plugs
Pallets of assorted tractor parts, engines & related items
3.9L Cummins, Naturally aspirated
Misc. antiques & small engines
MACHINE SHOP EQUIPMENT & TOOLS
- Bridgeport Series 1 end mill, s/n J-105778, 9” x 42” table, 1 hp, 3 ph.
1940 Monarch size & model 14AA engine lathe, 16.5” swing, 54” center, s/n 8138, 3 ph.
Southbend Mach# J-21A 16” swing, 60” centers, engine lathe, 3 ph.
Cincinnati belt drive metal lathe, 15” swing, 48” centers, 3 ph.
Atlas steel lathe, 6" swing
Powermatic 1200 drill press, 110 volt
Speed Cut 20 cold cut saw, 3 ph.
DuAll 16” throat metal band saw, 3 ph.
Marvel High Speed saw, model 6A, 3 ph
Utility pedestal double arbor 8” grinder, 3 ph.
Utility pedestal double arbor 12” grinder, 3 ph.
Challenger Machine lapping 24”x 24” x 4” lapping table
Heavy Duty handmade H-Frame press, 30” stroke, operated on tractor hydraulics
Homemade H-Frame hydraulic press
Lincoln Weld 250 arc welder, 1 ph.
Miller AC/DC 200LE generator welder
Collets, boring bars, end mills; lathe chucks; vises; machinist tooling, drills; honing tools; tool holders, cutters, lathe tools; tap & die sets; welding rod & supplies; welding cable & guns; welding table w/ vise; lift table; Grinding stones; hydraulic end fittings; Nut & bolts;
HAND - POWER & AUTOMOTIVE TOOLS
- Millermatic 200 MIG welder w/ tank, 1 ph.; Chicago Pneumatic twin cylinder, 80 gallon horizontal air compressor, 10 hp, 3 ph; Sioux valve grind & seat grinder; Coats 3 Star manual tire changer; Manual wheel balancer; Large quantity assorted hand & power tools; sleeve puller set, floor & bottle jacks; drive-over lift frame; tool boxes; Freon R12, R134A, R22; 10 & 75 Gallon Sandblast Tank; Grayco airless sprayers; small air compressors; battery chargers; heaters
- Delta/Rockwell 10” uni-saw table saw, 3 ph; Rockwell 10” Radial arm saw, 3 ph; Boice Crane 6” x 74” stroke sander; Industrial wood shaper, 3 ph.; Small wood shaper, 110v; Old delta wood lathe; 36” Homemade stroke sander; dust collector; Large quantity of kiln dry oak, ash; various air-dryed wood; dimensional lumber; plywood; barn boards
- 1997 Cadillac 2 door sedan, modified to truck – no title, as is;car dlooy w/ straps; Pin Core 8000 watt generator w/ Wisconsin 2 cylinder; Miller 4 cylinder 110 volt generator/welder – as is; Ingersoll Rand 125cfm portable air compressor, 4 cylinder; Canady Atto mfg. co. coal forge; Chain hoist; ratchet come-a-longs; log chains; Assorted electrical wire, panels, motor-starters; 90” x 18’ steel truck bed on wagon running gear; (2) Homemade 2 wheel trailers needs new beds; 4 wheel propane tank trailer w/out tank; Lawn & garden tools; roto tiller, sod-cutter; battery chargers; kerosene heaters; Structural iron and large quantity of assorted scrap iron & tin